River North neighborhood started as an industrial area and later became a warehouse district. When the warehouses closed down in the 1970’s, the empty buildings attracted various artists and writers looking for loft and studio space; thus, creating a neighborhood that was artistic. Since then River North has completely transformed into what is now a chic, cultural hub filled with art galleries, antique stores, boutiques, and of course urban professionals.
Furnished Short-term Housing in River North:
Pinnacle Furnished Suites is located in 5 different locations in Chicago River North. Check out the heart of theatre districts and art galleries during your stay at River North Pinnacle Furnished Suites.
Attractions in River North:
River North has a lot to offer, from thriving nightlife to museums. Emerge yourself in River North culture by visiting one of these popular local attractions.
- - Headquarters Beercade -213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610-With more than 65 nostalgic arcade games, craft cocktailing, and mouth-watering foods, Headquarters Beercade provides an alternative experience to the traditional night out.
- - Museum of Broadcast Communications -360 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654- Visit the Museum of Broadcast Communication to learn America’s broadcast history and life from the 1920s to the present. Its exhibits are made up of more than 25,000 television programs, 12,000 commercials, and 5,000 radio programs.
- -The Comedy Bar -500 N LaSalle St, Chicago, IL 60654-Located in the heart of downtown, The Comedy Bar offers stand-up comical relief with prices you can’t beat.
- -East Bank Club -500 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60654 -Needing a place to exercise? East Bank Club’s size, scope, and range of services makes it recognized as a premier fitness facility.
- -Looking Glass Theater -821 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611- Looking Glass has built a reputation for artistic excellence and ensemble-based theatrical innovation.
Great Restaurants in River North:
River North is a diverse dining neighborhood. Appease your appetite with one of these savory meals.
- - XOCO (449 N Clark St) - XOCO is the perfect place to discover inventive and affordable street-food-inspired dishes.
- -RPM Steak (66 W Kinzie St) - RPM Steak features contemporary take on a traditional steakhouse. The menu includes an award-winning wine list and a dozen different hand-picked cuts of beef.
- -Sunda (110 W Illinois St) - Sunda is an Asian fusion restaurant with a menu offering some interesting eats (duck breast kimchi, oxtail pot stickers) and includes sushi, sashimi, and plenty of wok dishes.
- - Portillo’s (100 W Ontario St) - Portillo is well-known local hot dog chain serving up authentic char-dog-style frankfurters.
- - Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria (439 N Wells St) - Lou epitomizes Chicago-style pizza and has remained a crowd favorite since the deep dish pizza inception a few decades ago.
- - Hard Rock Cafe (63 W Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60654) Rock ’n’ roll-themed chain with a high-energy vibe serving burgers & American classics.
Convenient businesses in River North:
Here is a list of businesses and amenities that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites River North locations.
- - 7-Eleven (418 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610)
- - Redbox (550 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654)
- - Greenway Self Park (60 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654)
- - Whole Food Market (30 W Huron St, Chicago, IL60654)
- - Mart Parc Orleans Garage (437 N Orleans St, Chicago, IL 60654)