Chicago Loop Apartments And Corporate Housing
Make yourself at home in the center of Chicago with our corporate apartments for rent in the Loop. Whether you’re in town for a temporary job assignment, to visit the grandkids, shop for a more permanent address, check on clients or simply to enjoy an extended vacation, there’s no more iconic destination than Chicago’s “Loop.” Known as the city’s official downtown, this area is filled with skyscrapers, museums, parks and more. Take an architecture cruise on the Chicago River or browse the public artwork by Picasso, Chagall and Miró, among others. Our rentals give you the finest luxury short-term housing in the Loop, putting you right in the heart of all that Chicago has to offer.
Known as the city’s central business district, the Loop is one of the city's 77 designated community areas — and the one that has a little bit of everything. Staying here, you’ll be in the commercial and governmental core, home to City Hall and the Cook County seat. But perhaps the Loop’s most famous feature is its stunning architecture, including buildings by famed architects Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Louis Sullivan, and modern masterpieces such as the new Aqua skyscraper by Jeanne Gang.
While it’s true there was little residential activity in Chicago’s central district 10 or 20 years ago, that is no longer the case. Today, the Loop is the address of some of the best luxury apartment communities that the Windy City has to offer, such as Marquee at Block 37 and 73 East Lake. Check out these amenity-rich buildings if you want to be in close proximity to your work or leisure activities. Our corporate rentals in the Loop put you exactly where you want to be.
Furnished Short-Term Chicago Loop Apartments:
While the location of our corporate apartments in the Chicago Loop is a huge selling point, that’s actually only the beginning of the benefits these apartments offer. Say hello to luxury living! With Pinnacle Furnished Suites, no matter which of our furnished apartments in the Chicago Loop you choose, you’ll be getting five-star accommodations and the perfect home away from home.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect with our Loop corporate suites:
- Full 3-D online photo tours showing you the specifics of each apartment
- Beautiful, contemporary furnishings and decor
- Affordable, below-market rates on luxury living
- Placement in modern, new-construction buildings
- All utilities included in rental prices, even Wi-Fi
- More convenient accommodations than unfurnished rentals
- More affordable and comfortable accommodations than long-term hotel stays
- Exceptional customer service from our team, with fast responses to all your questions
Whatever is bringing you to the heart of Chicago, our corporate housing can make your stay more comfortable and convenient. When you’re looking for short-term apartments for rent in the Loop, come to us.
Attractions in The Loop:
Take a minute and explore what the Chicago Loop has to offer. Boasting some of the nation’s favorite attractions, make sure to visit at least one of its popular sites listed below.
- Adler Planetarium (Museum Campus, 1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605) -Founded in 1930, Adler is America’s first planetarium. Different activities provide opportunities for young explorers and adults to have an enjoyable time as they learn about our universe.
- Art Institute of Chicago -(111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603) With over 300,000 art pieces, Art Institute of Chicago is the perfect place to spend an afternoon viewing art from ancient times to today. Be one of the million visitors to experience the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Chicago Cultural Center -Discover free visual art and performance programs at Chicago Cultural Center. The magnificent stained-glass building is one of the most visited attractions in Chicago.
- Skydeck Chicago- Test your fear of heights by standing on a glass deck 103 floors above the ground. The spectacular view spans up to four states and is open 365 days of the year.
- Cadillac Palace Theatre - The prestigious Cadillac Palace Theatre was built in 1926. Its beautiful rose-marbled walls, crystal chandeliers, and gold plaster ornamentation is the perfect place to watch pre-Broadway hits like Disney’s THE LION KING & Oprah Winfrey’s THE COLOR PURPLE.
Great Restaurants in The Loop:
The Loop’s best restaurants range from quick-service lunch spots to fine dining. Savor the delicious diversity of The Loop and make sure to try one of these restaurants during your stay.
- Gage (24 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603)-The Gage offers something for everyone. After work, visit Gage and try out the beer list, well-made cocktails, and wines. Enjoy the iconic restaurant’s views of the Millennium Park while feasting on its delicious PBR-battered fried pickles and pork shoulder poutin.
- Acanto (18 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603) - Minutes away from Millennium Park and near Chicago’s Cultural Mile, Acanto is the perfect stop if you appreciate Italian food, wine, and a welcoming dining experience.
- Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe (One Prudential Plaza, 130 Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601) -Start your day off right, with Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe’s savory local farm-fresh breakfast. The restaurant is open from 6:30am-2:30.
- Blackwood BBQ -Blackwood BBQ’s pasture-raised brisket spends up to 15 hours in the smoker, providing a tender, flavorful meat. It offers hearty portions at a great price.
- Brightwok -Brightwok focuses on affordable,health-conscious food made from local ingredients. Build your own dairy- and gluten-free stir-fry bowl or salad here.
Convenient businesses in The Loop:
- Macy’s -111 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602
- Walgreens -30 N Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60602
- Target -1 S State St, Chicago, IL 60603
- Barnes & Noble -1 E Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604
- Do-Rite Donuts & Coffee -50 W Randolph St, Chicago, Il 60601