Situated along the lakefront on Chicago’s North Side, Lincoln Park is a beautiful, affluent neighborhood that’s a great place to call your temporary home. Whether you’re in Chicago for work, pleasure, or an extended trip, you’ll love the convenience of staying in your own luxury rental in the heart of this stellar community.
Featuring five different playgrounds as well as the Lincoln Park Zoo, Lincoln Park offers almost endless opportunities for outdoor fun. It’s also renowned for its incredible restaurants, ample entertaining, and distinctive historical landmarks. This welcoming and engaged community of tree-lined streets and world-class destinations is easily one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city.
When you’re searching for Lincoln Park corporate housing, come to Pinnacle Furnished Suites. Book one of our Lincoln Park corporate rentals and live right in the center of the action. Take in beautiful views from your windows and enjoy easy access to the city’s best attractions, entertainment, and food.
Benefits of Living in Lincoln Park
Whether you’re in town on a temporary job assignment, as a C-level executive who travels for your company, to visit extended family, for an internship, or because you’re house-hunting, you can’t beat the appeal of a Lincoln Park address. When you book one of our Lincoln Park corporate apartments, here are just some of the conveniences you’ll enjoy:
- Easy access to everything Chicago offers
- Close proximity to the lake, downtown, and Wrigley Field
- Local attractions such as Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago History Museum, Diversey Driving Range, Green City Market, and more
- Many quiet, tree-lined streets in the heart of the city
Trust PFSuites for the Best in Lincoln Park Corporate Rentals
What’s great about PFSuites’ Lincoln Park temporary apartments is their convenient luxury. Not only are they in a sought-after location, but they’re also fully furnished with contemporary décor to make you feel at home from Day One. Here are a few other standout features of our Lincoln Park furnished apartments:
- Online 3-D photo tours that showcase each unit and everything it offers
- Newly constructed buildings with great amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, decks, steam rooms, etc.
- Below-market rates for luxury living
- A more comfortable, homey option than long-term hotel stays
- A more convenient choice than unfurnished apartments
- Support from a committed team that provides superior service and quick responses
- All utilities included in the rental price — even Wi-Fi
There’s so much to love about our Lincoln Park short-term rentals. Come shop our current listings to find the perfect one for you!
Attractions in Lincoln Park:
Lincoln Park has attractions that appeal to all ages and all members of your party. Did you know that the Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United States? During your stay with PF Suites, be sure to consider stopping by these great locations:
- Lincoln Park Zoo (2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614) - The Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United States and houses over 1200 animals. The zoo is free admission!
- Lincoln Park Conservatory (2391 N Stockton Dr, Chicago, IL 60614) -The Lincoln Park Conservatory is a glass domed structure, holding thousands of plants.
- Lincoln Park (5700 W Irving Park Rd & N Recreation Dr, Chicago, IL 60613) - Facing Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park covers 1,208 acres and is Chicago’s largest public park.
- Chicago History Museum (1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614) - This museum was founded in 1856 to help preserve and study Chicago’s history.
- Apollo Theatre (2540 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614) - This theatre opened in 1978 and includes 440 seats.
Great Restaurants in Lincoln Park:
Satisfy your taste buds with a delicious meal from some of these popular restaurants.
- Burger Bar Chicago (Burgers-1578 N Clybourn Ave) - Relax at this laid-back burger joint. You have a build your own burger option and can end your meal with a delicious milkshakes!
- Riccardo Trattoria (Italian-2119 N Clark St) - Take a trip to Italy with this delicious, classic Italian restaurant. They will make you feel like part of the family!
- Juno (Sushi-2638 N Lincoln Ave) - Feed your sushi cravings, with delicious meals created by Chef B.K. Park.
- Floriole (Bakery - 1220 W Webster Ave) - Brighten your day with the great smells and flavors of fresh bread, and pastries at this counter-service cafe and bakery.
Convenient businesses in Lincoln Park:
Lincoln Park is surrounded by a variety of businesses and amenities to cater to all your needs during your stay. Below is a quick guide of some of the businesses you may find useful.
- Walgreens (834 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (2900 N Sheffield, Chicago, IL 60657)
- Costco (2746 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- Lincoln Park Nannies Inc. (2232 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat (951 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)