Two decades ago, the former factories, wholesale markets, and warehouses began a transformation into loft buildings and restaurants. Today the West Loop is Chicago’s fastest growing neighborhood, and as such, has become the new home to major corporate headquarters such as McDonald's and the new Google building. The trendy area is filled with cozy cafes, popular nightspots, and creative-edge galleries. Randolph Street is filled with restaurants for every night.
West Loop is bordered on the North by Fulton Street, on the South by Congress Parkway, on the East by Halsted Street, and on the West by Racine Avenue.
Furnished Short-term Housing in West Loop:
Pinnacles Furnished Suites has various locations for you to choose from in the West Loop and more on the way!
Our Circa 922 listing is located near Randolph Street providing easy access to all of the wonderful up-and-coming restaurants.
Our Arkadia Tower listing is located conveniently close to the Kennedy Expressway for quick commutes outside the West Loop into other areas of the city or surrounding suburbs.
Make the most of your visit and enjoy the comfort and luxury of your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites.
Attractions in West Loop:
The contemporary West Loop is the fastest growing neighborhood. Decide how you want to spend your time by checking out some of the West Loop’s trending attractions.
- -Mars Gallery (1139 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607)-Mars Gallery is one of West Loop’s inspiring art galleries. It welcomes anyone with a curious spirit. The creative vibrational energy inside the 19th century all-brick timber loft is unmistakable. Spend a night finding inspirational art to fill your home.
- -City Winery (1200 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607) -The City Winery combines the culinary and cultural experience of a winery with intimate concerts and private events. When you visit the West Loop make sure to check out its venue. If you’re just looking to enjoy the food and wine they have sitting outside on a beautiful patio.
- -Randolph Street Market Festival (1340 W Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607) -Over 200 vendors sell eclectic furniture to vintage clothing during this event. More information can be found on its website for exact dates, but it typically occurs on the last weekend of each month. Bring cash and get ready to barter for unique treasures.
- -Mary Bartelme Park (115 S Sangamon St, Chicago, IL 60607) -Mary Bartelme Park is a perfect park for kids or your dog. Formerly the site of an old infirmary, this park has been transformed into a modern, innovative park. The zone includes: a fountain plaza, a sunken dog park, an open lawn area, and a children’s play place.
- -Brooklyn Boulders (100 S Morgan St, Chicago, IL 60607) -Try out a new type of fitness and attempt to scale a wall. The 25,000 square feet of climbing surface is the ideal training ground for beginners to advanced climbers. Not a fan of heights? Brooklyn Boulder also offers yoga, acroyoga, and capoeira.
Great Restaurants in West Loop:
The West Loop has attracted many of Chicago’s great culinary talent; thus, acquiring the “restaurant row” label. It currently houses a more critically acclaimed restaurant than any other part of Chicago. Here is a list of five great restaurants to help you sort out where to go when you visit.
- -Publican Quality Meats (825 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607) -Publican Quality Meats is a butcher and sandwich shop. The seasonal menu offers house-made charcuterie, artisanal cheeses, freshly baked breads, specialty coffee drinks and rustic soups and sandwiches.
- -Au Cheval (800 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607) -The trendy dinery-style bar and restaurant serves craveable meals from the deliciously chopped chicken liver to the messy double-decker burgers. Craving filling food? Head to Au Cheval.
- -Next Restaurant (953 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607)-Next Restaurant is always an adventure. Every four months it creates a brand new menu filled with innovative dishes and spot-on wine pairing. The impeccable service, theatrical presentation, and evolutionary cuisine is worth the effort to get tickets.
- -Avec (615 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661) - The Mediterranean influenced restaurant offers 130 hearty wines priced between $20 and $90 a bottle. The must-try dishes include the bacon-wrapped dates, the focaccia, and the brandade. The communal seating create a cozy environment.
- -bellyQ (1400 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607) -Using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, bellyQ’s chef, Bill Kim, creates Asian barbecue dishes. Start your night with a cocktail and the habit-forming Thai-style fried chicken, griddled broccoli, tea smoke duck breast, or roasted pork. Finish by tasting the rich-but-refreshing-soft-serve.
Convenient businesses in West Loop:
-The UPS Store -910 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607
-ReVamp Electronics -1016 W Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607
-AlphaGraphics -1017 West Washington Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60607
-Walgreens -111 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60661
-United States Postal Service - 433 W Harrison St, Fl Lobby, Chicago, IL 60699