Vanderbilt Nashville Apartments
Coming to Nashville for an extended period of time? When you’re looking for corporate housing in Vanderbiltand apartments near Vanderbilt, Pinnacle Furnished Suites has the perfect short-term furnished apartment for you. Stay in the energetic Midtown neighborhood surrounding Vanderbilt University where something is always happening. Whether you need to be near the university, the city’s hospitals, or all the food and entertainment options of Midtown, our short-term apartment rentals near Vanderbilt apts. make it possible.
Benefits of Furnished Short-term Housing in Apartments Near Vanderbilt
Living around the hub that is Vanderbilt University (and which includes nearby Belmont University), you have access to some of the best culture Nashville has to offer. This hip neighborhood houses great music venues, a bustling dining scene, exciting nightlife, and all kinds of entertainment options. Living in our furnished apartments near Vanderbilt in Nashville connects you with all the opportunities — from fine arts to exceptional medical treatment — offered by one of the most highly regarded universities in the nation. Take in a college football game or attend a student musical performance. Or venture beyond the ivied walls to catch the up-and-coming musicians at Exit/In or The Local. Whether you’re looking for hot chicken or fine dining, it’s all at your fingertips in the Vanderbilt neighborhood.
Why Come to Pinnacle Furnished Suites for Short-Term Apartments in Vanderbilt?
A great location isn’t the only convenience our short-term housing apartments for rent near Vanderbilt haves to offer. Our apartments feel more like home than hotels — but more convenient and luxurious. Fully furnished, they’re ready and waiting for you to move in and enjoy. At PFSuites, our luxurious, new apartments neary Vanderbilt apartments are located in either the V21 or Belcourt Park Apartment buildings. Each one is fully appointed to create a comfortable home away from home for you.
Here are some of the key benefits you’ll enjoy with our rentals:
- Full online tours of every available unit in high-definition photos, so you know exactly what you’re getting
- Short-term housing at below-market rates
- Units that are fully appointed with modern furnishings and beautiful decorating
- High-end finishes throughout
- Incredible building amenities such as fitness centers, gated parking, swimming pools, and clubhouses.
- All utilities (even Wi-Fi) are included in rental price, with no usage caps
- Speedy responses to your inquiries from our PFSuites team
If you’re looking for a way to stay in Music City for an extended period of time, you’ll want to check out our short-term rentals near Vanderbilt in Nashville, TN. Whether you’re the parent of a university student, an executive looking for an in-town suite, an employee on a temporary job assignment, or vacationers looking for more comfortable accommodations than you can find at a hotel, we’ve got the answer. Our renters range from out-of-towners on holiday to locals between housing situations. Whatever your situation or needs, come to us when you want fully furnished, short-term housing in Nashville’s Vanderbilt neighborhood.
Attractions in Vanderbilt
The Vanderbilt neighborhood is home to major attractions including Southeastern Conference major college athletics, stunning green spaces for exercise and relaxation, and possibly the best cultural scene in Nashville.
- Centennial Park (2500 West End Avenue)– One of the largest parks close to Downtown in Nashville enjoy running, the serenity of a massive man-made pond, loads of War Memorabilia, and even a stunning replica of the Greek Parthenon.
- Dudley Field at Vanderbilt Stadium (Vanderbilt University Campus) – Home of the Vanderbilt Commodores football team, here you can watch football from arguably the best conference in the country. Also, home to occasional concerts ranging from Luke Bryan to Dave Matthews Band.
- Blair School of Music at Vanderbilt (2400 Blakemore Avenue) – The university located in “Music City” must have an amazing Music school and this fits the bill. Keep an eye on the calendar to see these amazing students perform their craft on campus.
Live Music Venues in Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt features some of the best in up and coming artists throughout Nashville. Also featured are the many students who come to both Vanderbilt and Belmont universities to extend their musical dreams. See them before they are huge artists in this great neighborhood.
- Exit/In (2208 Elliston Place) – A true live music venue this place is no frills with a stage and views from every angle in the establishment. Grab a drink with friends and enjoy amazing shows at this great venue.
- The Local (110 28th Avenue North) – Amazing craft beer and craft cocktail collection highlight this cozy and comfortable spot that features amazing live music daily. This spot is a great place to see local songwriters and artists.
- Springwater (115 27th Avenue North) – Claiming to be Tennessee’s oldest bar this amazing dive bar features the start of many of Nashville’s best acts careers. The famous story goes that Dierks Bentley’s first gig was here and he played simply for free beer.
Great Restaurants in Vanderbilt
Whether it’s a great brunch spot, modern American cuisine, amazing burger spot, or quick stop dining, Vanderbilt has a great mix of restaurants to solve all of your hunger.
- Union Common (1929 Broadway) – Beautiful modern and hip steakhouse featuring a meat-heavy dining experience with chops, amazing seafood, of course, amazing steaks, and craft cocktails all in a loft style space.
- Mellow Mushroom (212 21st Avenue South) – Stone baked pizzas are quickly made here at this great happy hour and late night spot in Vanderbilt. You can’t beat the ease and great tasting pizza at this popular spot.
- Rotier’s Restaurant – Revered old style dive bar setting known for their amazing cheeseburgers served on fresh French bread, old-school video game machine, and ultra thick milkshakes.
- Nama Sushi Bar (2300 Elliston Place) – Possibly the best Sushi spot in Nashville, this place features great Sushi and small plates and with hours stretching til midnight is a great spot to get a meal late night or before a night out on the town.
Convenient Businesses in Vanderbilt
Here is a list of businesses and amenities that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites in the Vanderbilt neighborhood.
- DGX Nashville (2034 West End Avenue) – Very cool and trendy convenience store featuring grab and go snacks, groceries, drinks, and more to make life more convenient
- Piggly Wiggly (2900 West End Avenue) – Full-service grocery chain for everything you need to cook a great meal and have readily available groceries in your furnished suite.
- MAPCO Mart (1507 21st Avenue South) – Convenience Store Chain that has quick to-go snacks, drinks, and more. Also, this location has gas for those of you with a car.