Corporate Housing in Downtown Nashville/South Broadway
Stay in the center of one of America’s trendiest and fastest-growing towns. The last few years have seen a massive upsurge in visitors and population in Nashville, Tennessee. Now is the perfect time to see for yourself.
Whether you’re thinking about moving here, planning an extended vacation, visiting loved ones, taking a short-term job assignment, or otherwise looking for a way to make Music City your home temporarily, the SoBro corporate rentals from Pinnacle Furnished Suites are the perfect solution. Book them when you’re in town for business or to visit the grandkids. Rent one while you look for a more permanent home in Tennessee. Whatever the case, convenience is abundant in our short-term housing in downtown Nashville.
All of our beautiful and comfortable corporate housing in downtown Nashville is chosen to put you in the heart of everything. Ask anyone — the downtown and SoBro neighborhoods have long been known as the hub of entertainment. Really, what can’t you find here? Enjoy all the amenities that define quintessential Nashville style: honky-tonks, live music venues, barbecue restaurants, diners, meat and threes, shopping, and more.
Lest you think it’s all partying and entertainment near our short-term housing in downtown Nashville, you should also know downtown is the city’s recognized business hub. With the amazing recent growth, new companies and buildings are lacing the skyline constantly — creating an exciting, dynamic place to conduct your work.
Downtown is also home to Bridgestone Arena. It houses the NHL’s Nashville Predators and hosts hundreds of events throughout the year. You can also enjoy the Nissan Stadium, home to the NFL’s Tennessee Titans.
Furnished Short-Term Housing in Downtown South Broadway
Our desirable SoBro location is only the beginning of selling points with our furnished apartments in downtown Nashville, TN. We’re committed to finding you the perfect housing situation.
Consider some of the benefits when choosing us for your short-term rentals in SoBro Nashville:
No surprises — view each unit online in high-definition photos alongside apartment details
Placement in new construction buildings right in the heart of Nashville’s action
Expansive building amenities including decks, pools, business centers, full-service gyms, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and movie theaters
Contemporary furnishings and attractive decor
Luxury living at below-market rates
All utilities — even Wi-Fi — are fully included in rental price
When you’re ready to book a new corporate apartment in downtown Nashville, let Pinnacle Furnished Suites be your guide. Check out our online listings to find the perfect place for you!
Attractions near Downtown South Broadway Furnished Apartments
Downtown and Sobro neighborhoods have a lot to offer in the way of museums, professional sports, and more to immerse yourself in everything Nashville has to offer.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (222 5th Avenue South) - Absolutely stunning property housing the largest collection of country music memorabilia, artifacts, and research centers in the world. Also, home to a rotating display focusing in on artists from today and the past that shaped what country music has become.
- Hatch Show Prints (224 5th Avenue South) - One of the nation’s oldest letterpress shops specializing in posters for art, concerts, events and more. Official tours of the facility are available and it is a definite must see.
- Tennessee State Capitol and Tennessee State Museum (505 Deaderick Street) - See the stunning capitol located right downtown and tour the Tennessee State Museum to see one of the largest museums in the country housing an amazing Civil War exhibit and so much more.
- Bridgestone Arena and Nissan Stadium (501 Broadway and 1 Titans Way) - located at the East and West end of Lower Broadway these venues house the two major professional sports franchises in Nashville, the Tennessee Titans of the NFL and the Nashville Predators of the NHL. They also house hundreds of events and major concerts throughout the year and creat an amazing live venue for their audiences.
Live Music Venues in Downtown South Broadway
Nowhere in the world is Live Music more of the fabric of a city then Nashville and the Downtown and Sobro neighborhoods are the hub of the action.
- Honky Tonk Central (329 Broadway) - 3 floors of live music and bar area make this one of the most dynamic venues on Lower Broadway. Dancing and amazing bands await as you go through this amazing space.
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge (422 Broadway) - Perhaps the most famous Honky Tonk on Lower Broadway this venue hosues amazing daily talent and has helped launch the careers of some of the most well known names in country music.
- The Stage on Broadway (412 Broadway) - Another amazing live music venue with a more intimate setting that produces the feeling of just a small audience and a band playing just for you.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row and FGL (Florida Georgia Line) House (400 Broadway and 120 3rd Avenue South) - Two of the newest additions to this neighborhood bring two of the biggest acts in country music starting their own amazing live music venues. Both venues bring a more modern tone to the Downtown Honky Tonk and have amazing energy.
Great Restaurants in Downtown South Broadway
Downtown and Sobro neighborhoods are home to some amazing diners, bbq joints, fine dining, and more.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint (410 4th Avenue South) - World famous Nashville Bar-B-Que awaits you at this amazing restaurant located in Sobro. Whole Hog and Ribs are favorites here as well as mouth-watering sides.
- Husk Nashville (37 Rutledge Street) - Located in a 19th century mansion this restaurant changes its menu constantly to take advantage of ingredients that are in season and thriving so that it’s patrons have the best meal possible. Also, this restaurant has one of the most extensive and hard to find whiskey lists in the nation.
- Merchants Restaurant (401 Broadway) - Located in an historic building right on Lower Broadway this fantastic Diner is a great place to grab a filling and amazing brunch before heading out on to Broadway to enjoy the day. Servers are extroadinarily friendly and get your day started off right.
- Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar (116 3rd Avenue South) - Dating back to the early 1900’s this world famous candy bar is a must stop when in Nashville for its world famous Goo Goo Cluster (roundish mound of caramel, marshmallow nougat, fresh roasted peanuts, and real milk chocolate).
Convenient Businesses in Downtown South Broadway
Here is a list of businesses and amenities that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites Downtown or Sobro locations.
- H G Hill Urban Market (415 Church Street) - Small Supermarket with in house butcher and deli, standard grocery selection, and more.
- Walgreens (226 5th Avenue North) - Convenience Store and Pharmacy when in need of any essentials
- Corner Market (300 Church Street) - Small Convenience store with toilet trees, snacks, and drink selections.