Among the Newest hot spots in Nashville is the 12 South Neighborhood. Lining 12th Avenue South are shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars, and so much more creating a trendy and eclectic neighborhood that is sure to make your day great. If you are a lover of great outdoor dining, craft beer, vibrant cocktails, antique shopping, boutique clothing, and fantastic local coffee shops.
12 South offers travelers an amazing experience featuring wonderful coffee shops, several bars and restaurants, great antique shopping, and clothing boutiques for everyones taste:
- The Filling Station (1118 Halcyon Avenue) – Craft beer lovers dream this small shop has 24 taps at all times filling 32oz and 64oz growlers to go
- White’s Mercantile (2908 12th Avenue South) – Wonderful store featuring local vendor merchandise including, but not limited to food items, antiques, artwork, and Nashville related items
- Fork’s Drum Closet (2701 12th Avenue South) – A drum musicians dream this store carries anything a drummer could ever desire.
- Imogene + Willie (2601 12th Avenue South) – This wonderful boutique which is famous for it’s perfectly fitting denim and fashionable clothing
- I Believe in Nashville Mural (2702 12th Avenue South) – Tourist photo opportunity spot features a beautiful mural with the words “I Believe in Nashville” and the Nashville logo
12th South is home to many fantastic drinking patios, bbq restaurants, trendy restaurants, and some of the best coffee spots in Nashville:
- Embers Ski Lodge (2410 12th Avenue South) – A real authentic ski lodge in the heart of Nashville, this great spot features an amazing outdoor patio, authentic feeling ski lodge, fantastic drinks, and a great menu
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que (2706 12th Avenue South)– This bbq spot features authentic classic slow-smoked Nasvhille bbq in a comfortable setting
- Bar Taco (2526 12th Avenue South) – This amazing restaurant is decorated beautifully, has a great patio, has amazing Mexican food, and has some of the best margaritas in town
- The Flipside (2403 12th Avenue South) – This great trendy restaurant features fresh spins on chicken dishes in a fantastic setting
- Portland Brew and Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse (2605 12th Avenue South and 2509 12th Avenue South)– Two fantastic rustic coffee houses which are great to get some work done and have a great cup of joe or cappuccino
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream (2312 12th Avenue South) – When you are in need of dessert stop at this famous spot featuring interesting and amazing flavors of ice cream
Here is a list of businesses and stores that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites at 12 South.
- 12 South Farmers Market (1000-1198 Clayton Avenue) – Filled with local vendors this weekly farmer’s market goes on between the dates of May 3rd through October 25th in Sevier Park
- Osborne’s Bi-Rite (3116 Belmont Boulevard) – Great grocery store that has a full lineup of liquor, food items, and meet counter
- Walgreens (2611 8th Avenue South) – Full service pharmacy with small grocery area, pharmacy, toilet trees, and more
- Magic Phillips 66 Station (1801 12th Avenue South) – Gas station fill up center with snacks, drinks, and fuel