Germantown Corporate Housing
Located just north of Downtown, Nashville, TN, Germantown is likely Nashville's most historic neighborhood, named after the large migration of German immigrants around the middle of the 1800s. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the neighborhood contains both original Victorian style buildings as well as newer buildings honoring the original look and feel.
Authentic restaurants, the cities’ biggest farmers market, professional baseball, and amazing green space make up this beautiful neighborhood with easy access into everything Downtown Nashville has to offer. If you are looking for a touch of history in an established and growing neighborhood then Germantown is for you.
Attractions in Germantown
Germantown has various attractions to keep you busy during your stay.
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park (600 James Robertson Parkway) – The Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park is an amazing green space that serves as the monument to Tennessee’s Bicentennial Celebration. Views of the Downtown skyline and relaxation are easily had in this amazing park.
- Nashville Sounds Baseball Club (19 Junior Gilliam Way) – The Triple-A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics this very new stadium houses the next generation of Major League Baseball stars. Only the third season at this new stadium means a modern and fan friendly experience every night at the ballpark.
- Nashville Farmers’ Market (900 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard) – Nashville’s biggest farmers’ market is open the entire year and has 19 restaurants and shops. Fresh food, artisans, and crafters line the market with new products daily. Amazing local spot to take advantage of.
Live Music Venues in Germantown
The Germantown neighborhood features an eclectic mix of different styles of music. From intimate live music venues, jazz workshops, and more, this neighborhood is a great place to enjoy great music.
- The Back Corner (1413 5th Avenue North) – The Back Corner is a welcome addition to the Nashville nightlife scene. An eclectic mix of music is played by bands, dj’s, and others in this small intimate space featuring bottle service and a great late night option for Nashville residents.
- Nashville Jazz Workshop (1319 Adams Street) – Classes, live performances, and events are abound at this amazing establishment meant to expand the culture and enjoyment of Jazz music.
Great Restaurants in Germantown
Quite possibly the best culinary scene in all of Nashville the Germantown neighborhood features James Beard award winning chefs, quaint Italian eateries, and even places to just kick back and have a drink and a nice bite to eat.
- 5th and Taylor (1411 5 th Avenue North) – Chef Daniel Lindley a 6 time James Beard award nominee opened this beautiful space in a Germantown warehouse. Based on the classic American Family meal this space has amazing American dining in an amazing space.
- Rolf and Daughters (700 Taylor Street) – A true local neighborhood restaurant located in a one hundred year old factory this amazing restaurant focuses on Northern Ireland and Mediterranean influences. Using the best ingredients available this restaurant builds amazing dishes in an intimate setting.
- Von Elrod’s (1004 4 th Avenue North) – A true German Style beer and sausage house with an amazing front patio this establishment features an amazing beer list, quality cuts of meat, and of course giant pretzels.
- Sweet Creations Pie Bakery (942 Jefferson Street) – After dinner stop by this amazing pie shop located in the heart of Germantown. Pick from dozens of pie variations and enjoy some amazing dessert with homemade pie.
Convenient Businesses in Germantown
Here is a list of businesses and amenities that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites in the Germantown neighborhood.
- Rite Aid (1104 Rosa L. Parks Blvd) – Rite Aid is a chain pharmacy and convenience store where you can pick up anything for your medical or small grocery needs. Also, has ATM access and a small liquor department.
- East Coast (801 Jefferson Street) – Gas and mini mart that supplies snacks, drinks, and a small made-to-order food department.
- Kroger (800 Monroe Street) – Large supermarket chain where you can get anything from a food perspective you need. Butcher counter, bakery, and pharmacy all located inside as well as a large stocked liquor department.