One of the newest and most in-demand neighborhoods for corporate housing in Nashville is certainly The Gulch. Book any of the furnished apartments in The Gulch that we offer at Pinnacle Furnished Suites, and you’ll see for yourself that this mixed-use community is filled with the excitement of urban redevelopment.
When you stay here on business travel, you can grab a cup of coffee at Barista Parlor’s Golden Sound location, or work out at Barre3 on 12th Avenue South. Grocery shop at Turnip Truck, enjoy a hip place to connect at the Google Fiber Space, and book an appointment at any of the area’s salons or spas. What’s great about our short-term housing in Nashville Gulch is that you’re surrounded by trendy restaurants, breweries, fitness studios and more. From gourmet dining at Kayne Prime Steakhouse or The 404 Kitchen to shopping at Two Old Hippies or Urban Outfitters, this area has it all.
At Pinnacle Furnished Suites, we’ve specially designed our corporate housing options in The Gulch to put you in the center of all Nashville offers. Stroll around to enjoy the local scene or take an Über to any of Nashville’s nearby neighborhoods such as downtown, Music Row, Midtown, 12 South or Vanderbilt. Our short-term rentals in this up-and-coming Nashville neighborhood give you the perfect home away from home, whether you’re new to the area and looking for short-term housing in Nashville, here for a temporary work assignment, conducting business in the city, on an extended vacation, or visiting friends. Our clients include everyone from C-suite executives to interns. We’d love to serve you, too.
Here in The Gulch, Pinnacle Furnished Suites has units available in The Velocity and Eleven North buildings. While living here undoubtedly connects you with some of Music City’s finest food, drinks, shopping, and fun, there’s even more to love about our corporate housing in The Gulch.
Here are a few of the benefits of working with our team to find the perfect housing for you:
All our units are viewable online through high-definition photos and 3D tours, so you know exactly what you’re getting
Each apartment comes fully furnished with contemporary, attractive furnishings
Our buildings are new construction, so everything’s fresh
Our locations offer amenity decks, pools, business centers, full-service gyms and, in many cases, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and movie theaters
We provide luxury living at below-market rates
All utilities (including Internet) are included in your rent — with no usage caps
If you’re ready to learn more about finding the perfect place to live in Nashville’s Gulch neighborhood, let Pinnacle Furnished Suites help. Check out our online listings to see what’s available and book your stay today!
The Gulch offers its residents amazing things to do in the way of breweries, recording studios, and fantastic shopping.
- Two Old Hippies (401 12th Avenue South) – This fantastic shop screams Nashville with vintage clothing, a private guitar shop/vault, and so much more in this amazing space.
- Jackalope, Yazoo, and Tennessee Brew Works Breweries (701 8th Avenue South, 910 Division Street, and 809 Ewing Avenue)– This pocket of Nashville sure has some amazing beer. Enter any or all of these amazing tasting rooms to try several varietals of craft beer, listen to some live music, and relax.
- Downtown Antique Mall (612 8th Avenue South)– A Massive shop with consignment booths from dozens and dozens of treasure hunters. Whether you are looking for a bit of the past, musical instruments, or rustic home décor this place has everything people that love a little history wants.
- Third Man Records (623 7th Avenue South)– Home of the famous and Nashville’s very own Jack White’s record label. Shop in the Gift Shop, catch a show in the back live music venue, or just peruse the artifacts and history in this amazing place.
The Gulch is home to several live music venues featuring Jazz, up and coming country/rock artists, and more.
- Rudy’s Jazz Room (809 Gleaves Street) – Cozy Jazz lounge featuring great cocktails, dishes inspired by New Orleans, and of course some of the best Jazz musicians in Nashville.
- The Mercy Lounge – (1 Cannery Row) – This very eclectic and funky lounge and bar features a very unique mix of touring artists that play on a small stage in front of an intimate crowd every night.
- Mercy Lounge at The High Watt (1 Cannery Row)– This amazing 500 seat venue is located on the second floor of the Cannery Ballroom in The Gulch. Home to past performers Adele, Chris Stapleton, Bon Jovi, and even Snoop Dogg you truly never know who you are going to see here. Also, frequent here to see the next big thing as new bands play constantly.
The Gulch is home to world famous BBQ, great Nashville Hot Chicken, great diners, and some of the best fine dining joints in the city
- Biscuit Love Gulch (317 11th Avenue South) – Amazing Southern Breakfast spot located in the absolute heart of the Gulch. Make sure to get here early or be willing to wait in a line that stretches around the block at almost all hours of the day
- Party Fowl (719 8th Avenue South) – Amazing and rustic home to some of the best famous Nashville hot chicken. Take in live music, an amazing beer list, and of course fantastic fowl at this place nightly.
- Peg Leg Porker BBQ (903 Gleaves Street)– “Best BBQ in Nashville 3 years running” pretty much says it all about this fantastic place where you can get your food quick and they specialize in whole hog, ribs, and amazing sides.
- Adele’s (1210 McGavock Street) – Truly amazing high end farm-to-fork restaurant serving up locally sourced and fresh ingredients every night. Restaurant has an amazing patio when the weather is nice and don’t forget to get a peak at their incredible cocktail list.
- Milk & Honey (214 11th Avenue South) – Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this high end diner features amazing eats, craft coffee, juice bar, and even gelato for when the weather turns hot.
Here is a list of businesses and amenities that may be useful during your stay at Pinnacle Furnished Suites locations in The Gulch.
- The Turnip Truck Urban Fare (321 12th Avenue South) – A beautiful and quaint Natural Foods Grocery Store that you get all of your essentials from and even stay a little healthier.
- ZolliKoffee – Beautiful local rustic, industrial chic coffee haunt which is great for quick bites and amazing coffee to get your day started right.
- Scout’s Barbershop (811 Gleaves Street) – Amazing old school barber shop for when your hair gets a little long and you want to spend an amazing night out in the Gulch.