Lincoln Park is a designated community area on Chicago’s North Side. Beginning as a small cemetery, the area evolved through the 1800’s into a park, which was later named after President Abraham Lincoln after his assassination in 1865. Throughout the park’s history, renowned artists, landscape designers, and architects contributed with its development to its current size of 1,208 acres.
Furnished Short-term Housing in Lincoln Park:
Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, this building boasts beautiful views, and a prime central location to visit some of Chicago’s favorite attractions and food cultures.
Attractions in Lincoln Park:
Lincoln Park has attractions that appeal to all ages and all members of your party. Did you know that the Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United States? During your stay with PF Suites, be sure to consider stopping by these great locations:
- - Lincoln Park Zoo—2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614—The Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United States and houses over 1200 animals. The zoo is free admission!
- - Lincoln Park Conservatory—2391 N Stockton Dr, Chicago, IL 60614—The Lincoln Park Conservatory is a glass domed structure, holding thousands of plants.
- - Lincoln Park—5700 W Irving Park Rd & N Recreation Dr, Chicago, IL 60613—Facing Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park covers 1,208 acres and is Chicago’s largest public park.
- - Chicago History Museum—1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614—This museum was founded in 1856 to help preserve and study Chicago’s history.
- - Apollo Theatre—2540 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614—This theatre opened in 1978 and includes 440 seats.
Great Restaurants in Lincoln Park:
Satisfy your taste buds with a delicious meal from some of these popular restaurants.
- - Burger Bar Chicago (Burgers-1578 N Clybourn Ave)—Relax at this laid-back burger joint. You have a build your own burger option and can end your meal with a delicious milkshakes!
- - Riccardo Trattoria (Italian-2119 N Clark St)—Take a trip to Italy with this delicious, classic Italian restaurant. They will make you feel like part of the family!
- - Sultan’s Market (Middle Eastern-2521 N Clark St)—With an emphasis on mostly vegetarian meals, you will be able to try a fresh and authentic Middle Eastern meal in the middle of Chicago.
- - Juno (Sushi-2638 N Lincoln Ave)—Feed your sushi cravings, with delicious meals created by Chef B.K. Park.
- - Floriole (Bakery-1220 W Webster Ave)—Brighten your day with the great smells and flavors of fresh bread, and pastries at this counter-service cafe and bakery.
Convenient businesses in Lincoln Park:
Lincoln Park is surrounded by a variety of businesses and amenities to cater to all your needs during your stay. Below is a quick guide of some of the businesses you may find useful.
- - Walgreens (834 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- - Enterprise Rent-A-Car (2900 N Sheffield, Chicago, IL 60657)
- - Costco (2746 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- - Lincoln Park Nannies Inc. (2232 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
- - Vosges Haut-Chocolat (951 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)